From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Skipping interactive emerges
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 23:45:50
1 On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 00:57:18 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > > What is an interactive ebuild? I've not seen one.
4 >
5 > An ebuild that waits for you to input data before it continues. I've
6 > not seen one for a long time, but they were usually used for
7 > proprietary packages that require you to interactively accept a license.
8
9 They are also used in some games ebuilds, where the user has to insert a
10 CD, but the one affecting me is a licence acceptance thing, virtualbox.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 Every time I jump on the bandwagon all its wheels fall off.