From: sean <tech.junk@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] USE flag
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 20:40:20
1 Willie Wong wrote:
2 > On Wed, Jun 28, 2006 at 11:30:26AM +0530, Penguin Lover Aniruddha Shankar squawked:
3 >> Willie Wong wrote:
4 >>> Personally speaking, I suggest you emerge 'ufed'.
5 >> I moved from ufed to profuse, it's slightly better with multiple display
6 >> interfaces (dialog/ncurses/gtk)
9 > I've tried both, and I didn't really find much difference between the
10 > tools. Care to elucidate on why profuse is better? (Or do you mean
11 > that it is better because it supports multiple display interfaces?)
12 > [I am not trying to start a flamewar. If there is some feature of
13 > profuse that I didn't know about that is useful and not present for
14 > ufed, I'd like to find out.]
15 >
16 > I think I ended up using ufed because it got support for the -* flag
17 > first.
18 >
19 > W
20
21 They both like interesting, I did see some screen shots of profuse, does
22 ufed operate the same?
23
24 Thanks
25 Sean