From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] USE flag
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 07:06:09
1 On Wed, Jun 28, 2006 at 11:30:26AM +0530, Penguin Lover Aniruddha Shankar squawked:
2 > Willie Wong wrote:
3 > >
4 > > Personally speaking, I suggest you emerge 'ufed'.
5 >
6 > I moved from ufed to profuse, it's slightly better with multiple display
7 > interfaces (dialog/ncurses/gtk)
10 I've tried both, and I didn't really find much difference between the
11 tools. Care to elucidate on why profuse is better? (Or do you mean
12 that it is better because it supports multiple display interfaces?)
13 [I am not trying to start a flamewar. If there is some feature of
14 profuse that I didn't know about that is useful and not present for
15 ufed, I'd like to find out.]
16
17 I think I ended up using ufed because it got support for the -* flag
18 first.
19
20 W
21 --
22 Love is like 2. It has irrational roots.
23 ~Daniel Jonathan Peng
24 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 18 days, 7:39
25 --
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list