From: hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo's future directtion ?
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 00:13:05
1 On 11/24/2014 12:24 AM, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 >> * kickban major assholes from the community, no matter how efficient
3 >> they are
4 >
5 > Proposals welcome. Hint, things will go much better if you volunteer
6 > to do the work the assholes are doing... It isn't like we aren't all
7 > tired of this stuff, but if we go booting half the devs then the
8 > distro will basically die.
11 That's actually an argument FOR my proposal of being more distributed
12 and shrinking the dev community.
13
14 In such a scenario we would not need 200 "gentoo developers" anymore.