From: Joerg.Schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de (Joerg Schilling)
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] CD ROM does not play audio CD's
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 11:05:27
1 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Stroller wants to hear *your* point of view. As a token of respect for
4 > all the users of your software (the original, not the fork) who are
5 > here and reading this, could you please just describe your position,
6 > and omit all references as to why other points of view are wrong.
7
8 He wrote that he is pissed off...
9
10 If he did not attack me, then he at least does not care whether he could.
11 I have been attacked for cdrtools and other software by many people in the
12 past. I expect some care from people who are really interested in information.
13
14 Jörg
17 EMail:joerg@××××××××××××××××××××××××.de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
18 js@××××××××××××.de (uni)