From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox 3 automatic spell check broken
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 00:24:36
1 On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 11:25 AM, Paul Hartman
2 <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 7:12 AM, Mike Mazur <mmazur@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >> Hi,
5 >>
6 >> On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 8:09 PM, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
7 >>> Well, my ff-3.0.4 works correctly, so you at least have a working install to
8 >>> compare to. Mine was a case of 'emerge mozilla-firefox", oh look, it works
9 >>
10 >> Yeah, I haven't been able to find any bugs or threads on this issue,
11 >> so it seems I got unlucky.
12 >
13 > Here is a recent similar thread on the forums:
14 >
15 > http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-715392.html
16
17 I may have already missed it in this thread -- but I must ask the obvious:
18
19 If you right-click in a text-entry field, is "Check spelling" enabled?