From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Am I wrong?..
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 10:29:06
1 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2 >
3 > then the more sensible one should be used by default.
4 >
5 > Lets see:
6 > nano, built in help, easy to use, small, good enough for most edits.
7 >
8 > vim, whatthefuckisthatcrap? how do I quit this monstrum? what happened now?
9 > MODES?
10 >
11 > nano wins, hands down. Because every idiot can use it long enough to edit the
12 > files needed to make vim default.
17 I agree with this. Even *I* can use nano. That says a lot right
18 there. That is also pretty much what I said, same meaning anyway, when
19 I first saw vi. It took me a bit to get out of that thing too.
20
21 Dale
22