From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is GWN dead?
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 10:27:07
1 On Friday 11 January 2008, Galevsky wrote:
2 > You can say that devs have no time to make it, but please, don't tell
3 > that Gentoo doesn't need any installCD (outdated means no CD at all
4 > for many computers nowaday).
5
6 Please tell me where I said any such thing.
7
8 I'll give you a clue - I didn't. I asked you why you think the install
9 CD needs updated.
10
11 Apparently your answer to that is that you have a ICH9 machine. That's
12 fine, it's reasonable to need that supported on the BootCD. Was it
13 really necessary to take out your frustrations/whatever with the
14 installer on me on a public mailing list? Hmmm?
17 Alan McKinnon
18 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
19 --
20 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list