From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Moving from old udev to eudev
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 01:18:45
1 On Mon, Aug 05, 2013 at 10:10:45AM -0400, Anthony G. Basile wrote
2
3 > For now. And you get a ton of bloat. I removed over 300 unused
4 > functions.
5
6 Wonderful. It reminds me of... http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/26979.html
7
8 > Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add,
9 > but when there is nothing left to take away.
10
11 > Antoine de Saint-Exupery
12 > French writer (1900 - 1944)
13
14 That is a saying that should be taken to heart by more programmers,
15 both in the linux and Microsoft worlds.
18 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
19 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications