From: "Boyd Stephen Smith Jr." <bss03@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] dvdrip help
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 17:41:38
1 On Sunday 12 March 2006 02:43, Alan <alan@×××××.org> wrote about 'Re:
2 [gentoo-user] dvdrip help':
3 > A couple of options.
4 >
5 > - dvdbackup, dvd9to5 and lxdvdrip seem to work nicely enough
6
7 I'm a big fan of ANDREW from the FSF. There should be an ebuild in
8 bugzilla; but it's trivial to install. It's not a X application, but
9 it /is/, despite the name, a wizard that does all of the "heavy lifting"
10 for you.
13 "If there's one thing we've established over the years,
14 it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest
15 clue what's best for them in terms of package stability."
16 -- Gentoo Developer Ciaran McCreesh
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list