From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] UPS and serial or USB connections
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 18:38:05
1 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2 > Am Dienstag, 18. September 2012, 04:50:30 schrieb Dale:
3 >
4 >> One would think that modern stuff would have some sort of protection.
5 >> Odd.
6 >>
7 > indeed. The modern stuff with protection is called 'usb'.
11 Well, I meant for the serial/parallel chips tho. Surely it can't be
12 hard to at least keep them from blowing their fuse.
13
14 Dale
15
19 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!