From: schroder@×××××.net
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge kdeaddons fails
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 22:04:43
1 Ran that yesterday and after some remerging and unmerging, got it to run
2 successfully. I was still having kmail problems, so I tried remerging kdepim.
3 It built without error. Still unable to send from kmail. (setup unchanged) I
4 did an # emerge -uDvt world, and emerge --depclean --pretend checked and
5 accepted what would be removed and ran without --pretend. emerge kdepim ran
6 without error, still no success fixing kmail. This brings me to the point where
7 I began my previous post.
8 I re-ran # revdep-rebuild --library libstdc++.so.5 and right now the box is
9 running #3 of 81 packages. Hopefully this will clean up my mess, and I can get
10 kmail running. All this is obviously a result of my not knowing what the hell
11 I'm doing. All I know is using my ISP's web interface is getting old quick.
12
13 Quoting Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>:
14