From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT encfs] When encfs gets hungup
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 21:23:25
1 On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 16:18:16 +0100, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2
3 > > From the OED:
4 > >
5 > > reoccur: occur again or habitually
6 >
7 > I don't regard myself bound by others' ability to find earlier examples
8 > of the same mistake. We have 'occur', 'incur', 'concur' and 'recur'. It
9 > is rarely a good idea to compound prefixes.
10
11 Nor me, and I still have no idea why I used reoccur instead of recur,
12 brain fade induced by the hour of posting I guess.
13
14 But an admitted pedantic response deserves a reply from the OED :P
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 Law of Mechanical Repair: After your hands become coated with
21 grease, your nose will begin to itch.