From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT encfs] When encfs gets hungup
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 23:23:13
1 On Monday 11 July 2011 22:01:02 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2
3 > But an admitted pedantic response deserves a reply from the OED :P
4
5 ...which is no more than an observer of trends. It offers precious little
6 help in what one ought to do.
7
8 A few years ago our Queen uttered a solecism (well, it had to happen sooner
9 or later, and as far as I know it's the only one). The gutter press were
10 delighted to announce a new usage: "if it's good enough for the queen, it's
11 good enough for the rest of us".
12
13 How sad.
16 Rgds