From: Kai Krakow <hurikhan77@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: OT: Avi-player diplaying the current frame counter while playing ?
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 06:06:45
1 Am Fri, 26 May 2017 00:11:41 +0200
2 schrieb wabe <wabenbau@×××××.com>:
3
4 > tuxic@××××××.de wrote:
5 >
6 > > Hi,
7 > >
8 > > currentlu I am playing around with Blender animations.
9 > >
10 > > To sync certain movements of objects to other objects
11 > > I need the exact frame number, at which "something
12 > > happens" ;)
13 > >
14 > > The clips are of the avi-format but they are of non
15 > > standard resultions. MPlayer does not play them
16 > > ("no audio found" and that's it) but mpv has no
17 > > problem with them.
18 > > But mpv only prints the perceantage of how much
19 > > is played already (I cant convice mpv otherwise...)
20 > >
21 > > Is there a way to instruct mpv to print the current
22 > > frame count while playing?
23 > > Are there other players known to do that?
24 >
25 > Check out cinelerra. It is a non-linear video editor and so it also
26 > plays videos and shows the exact timestamp or framenumber (you can
27 > set this in preferences). But cinelerra is a very complex software
28 > and thus maybe not what you are looking for.
29 >
30 > Avidemux can also be used as a video player but IIRC it can't show
31 > framenumbers but only the exact timestamp.
32
33 Kdenlive may be an option, too.
37 Regards,
38 Kai