From: Justin <justin@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] glibc - C preprocessor "/lib/cpp" fails sanity check
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 20:15:47
1 Jeff Cranmer schrieb:
2 First avoid top posting
3 > OK - accepting that my system is broken, I've tried emerge -eav system, and it
4 > is failing due to several errors. Other than reformatting the hard drive,
5 > how do I reinstall everything?
6 >
7 boot livecd, mount the disc as described in the official manuals [1],
8 extract a propriate tarball, remove all /etc/portage/packages*, review
9 make.conf, emerge -e system, will bring back your system.
10
11 > Where do I change the accept keywords variable? It isn't in my make.conf, and
12 > if I put an accept keywords line in there, it simply adds to the list of
13 > keywords, rather than replacing the amd64 with ~amd64
14 >
15 Search for it in /etc.
16 > Jeff
17 >