From: Hunter Jozwiak <hunter.t.joz@×××××.com>
To: Andrey Utkin <andrey_utkin@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Loading a Firmware Module By hand?
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 05:11:29
1 Hmm. I have kernel 4.14.7 and linux-firmware 20171206. I tried version
2 999999999 as well, but that didn't help matters, either. Nor did
3 compiling the firmware into the kernel; either 4.14 is too old, or it
4 is too new. I tried copying the firmware my live iso was using, but
5 that didn't help either.
6