From: David Helstroom <david.helstroom@××××××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cups is broken
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 15:04:50
1 John Blinka wrote:
2
3 > Hi, all,
4 >
5 > I have a strange-to-me cups printing problem on one of my gentoo
6 > machines.
7 > When I point firefox at http://localhost:631, I don't see the
8 > familiar cups admin web page, but just the raw html, i.e.,
9 > <SNIP>
10 > Does anyone know what's wrong? None of my other machines does this.
11 >
12 > Thanks for your help.
13 >
14 > John Blinka
15
16 Hi John,
17
18 Just a quick thought - a thought quite possibly well and truly off track
19 - could it be related to mime-types? Perhaps the CUPS web server has a
20 problem recognising the HTML mime-type and thus is not sending them in
21 the appropriate format (and with appropriate HTTP headers)?
22
23 Hope that helps,
26 Dave.

smime.p7s application/x-pkcs7-signature