From: Holly Bostick <motub@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Stuch on k3b at dep install of Transcode
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 18:35:30
1 Harry Putnam schreef:
2 > I'm trying to install k3b. One of its dependancies is transcode.
3 > The emerge stopped at transcode with specific errors, When checking
4 > bugzilla I see this is a known problem.
7 I remember having this problem way back when (I mean, several k3b
8 versions ago), but haven't had it in at least 3 upgrades:
11 motub -> emerge -pv transcode k3b
12 These are the packages that I would merge, in order:
13
14 Calculating dependencies ...done!
15 [ebuild R ] media-video/transcode-1.0.2-r2 USE="3dnow X a52 dv
16 dvdread extrafilters fame ffmpeg gtk imagemagick jpeg mjpeg mmx mp3 mpeg
17 network ogg quicktime sdl sse theora truetype v4l2 vorbis xml2 xvid -lzo
18 -sse2" 0 kB
19 [ebuild R ] app-cdr/k3b-0.12.10 USE="alsa css dvdr encode ffmpeg
20 flac hal mp3 musepack musicbrainz sndfile vcd vorbis -arts -debug -kde
21 -xinerama" 0 kB
22
23 Istr that the issue was related to the "encode" USE flag, which I used
24 to disable, since I don't actually re-encode things in K3b anyway, but
25 as you see, I now have it enabled, and it works fine (meaning that both
26 K3b and transcode are properly installed, since I still don't re-encode
27 things with K3b).
28
29 What are the "specific errors" that you are receiving? Perhaps the
30 problem is your transcode USE flags; what are those?
31
32 Holly
33 --
34 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list