From: Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: PORTDIR default - changing PORTDIR variable
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 21:44:32
1 On 2013-12-04 10:05 AM, Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org> wrote:
2 > I've now copied and rearranged /usr/portage, so that I have the above,
3 > and I also copied /usr/local/portage to /var/portage/local.
4
5 And just ran eix-update for the first time since moving portage, and got
6 a couple of strange references to the old locations...
7
8 First, at the beginning of the main sync (but after layman finished
9 syncing), there was a reference to 'duplicate references to...'
10
11 Do I need to re-run layman now to point it to the new repo locations?