From: Roger Mason <rmason@×××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [OT] Screen sharing software or similar
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 12:15:35
1 James <wireless@×××××××××××.com> writes:
2
3 > Renat Golubchyk <ragermany <at> gmx.net> writes:
6 >> too. For easy writing I would probably buy graphics tablets since
7 >> writing math formulas or drawing isn't particularly fast or easy with
8 >> keyboard and mouse.
11 > If my old (weak) memory serves me correctly,
12 > some time back several folks where discussing getting writing tablets to
13 > work with Gentoo.
14
15 Tha tablet part of this ought to be straightforward. I have a Wacom
16 Graphire USB tablet working with several machines including PPC,
17 Core2duo & x86. I have the tablet configured in xorg.conf (have not
18 tried with hal). There is info on the wiki:
19 http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Wacom_Tablet
20
21 Roger