From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] installation problems
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2020 08:54:02
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Fri, 2 Oct 2020 02:01:14 -0400, Jude DaShiell wrote:
3 >
4 >> No mount point on the minimal isos exists under /mnt where an installer
5 >> can temporarily mount another drive to copy output of errors or created
6 >> scripts that help them get around gentoo's installer limitations.
7 > I haven't used the Gentoo installer discs for years, but you should be
8 > able to create your own mount points.
13 Is it still supported?  I thought it was abandoned again a good while
14 back.  That thing has come and gone so many times, I can't keep up with
15 when it is active or isn't.
16
17 Still think it is easier and you learn more doing it manually.  Each
18 his/her own I guess.
19
20 Dale
21