From: Ognjen Bezanov <ognjen@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Card reader weirdness
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 12:57:43
1 On Sunday 07 May 2006 10:46, Thierry de Coulon wrote:
2 > On Sunday 07 May 2006 10.59, Ognjen Bezanov wrote:
3 > > Sounds like you might be missing a module on startup , try adding
4 > > "usb-storage" to the module autoloading script for your kernel.
5 >
6 > Hello Ognjen and thanks for your suggestion. I'm ashamed it really was that
7 > simple. I just thought usb-storage was loaded, I was wrong.
8 >
9 > i only did a few test just now but it looks like it did cure my problem.
10 >
11 > Have a nice day,
12 >
13 > Thierry
14 >
15 > --
16 > Stupidity is like a fractal; universal and infinitely repetitive.
17
18 Hehe, No problem, glad it worked for you (personally, I prefer problems which
19 are simple to fix, less time spent fixing them ;) ).
23 http://ziva-vatra.dnsalias.com/~ognen
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list