From: Thierry de Coulon <tcoulon@××××××××.ch>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Card reader weirdness
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 09:54:14
1 On Sunday 07 May 2006 10.59, Ognjen Bezanov wrote:
2 > Sounds like you might be missing a module on startup , try adding
3 > "usb-storage" to the module autoloading script for your kernel.
4
5 Hello Ognjen and thanks for your suggestion. I'm ashamed it really was that
6 simple. I just thought usb-storage was loaded, I was wrong.
7
8 i only did a few test just now but it looks like it did cure my problem.
9
10 Have a nice day,
11
12 Thierry
15 Stupidity is like a fractal; universal and infinitely repetitive.
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list