From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] planned btrfs conversion: questions
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 18:14:23
1 Am 08.05.2014 13:57, schrieb William Kenworthy:
2
3 > I have had had very poor luck with ext anything and would hesitate it to
4 > recommend it except for this very specific case where there is little
5 > alternative - reiserfs is far better on platters for instance.
6
7 I would be interested in your experience with ext anything. Poor luck
8 "only" ? IMO the extX-filesystems are stable and recommended in general.
9
10 And I use them in a lot of places if I dont't have specific reasons to
11 do otherwise.
12
13 Stefan