From: laurent <laurent@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mail server
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 14:24:41
1 I will keep that in mind, the full MTA will wait a little a bit then.
2 Thank you for the smtp servers ;)
3
4 L
7 Mike Kazantsev a écrit :
8 > On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 19:54:05 +0100
9 > laurent <laurent@××××××××××××.org> wrote:
12 >> I first just need my apache to send mails via mod_php and mod_neko.
15 > I'd also suggest using lite smtp client, like msmtp, which I find a
16 > bit more feature-packed and stable than ssmtp, while being just as easy
17 > to set up.
18 >
19 > And if you're still going to choose full-fledged MTA, keep in mind
20 > that you'll need a non-firewalled connection (at least to some ports)
21 > and reverse DNS record - so that if you type "host <Your_IP>" (or
22 > "dig -x <IP>") you'll get the correct domain name, otherwise nearly
23 > every mail service will consider you to be anonymous spammer and won't
24 > deliver any mail from your MTA.