From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Attic files (app-admin/rackview) removed?
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2016 17:10:06
1 James <wireless <at> tampabay.rr.com> writes:
4 > https://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo-x86/app-admin/
5 > rackview/?hideattic=0
6
7 > rackview-0.09-r3.ebuild seems to have been removed from the attic?
10 I have to revert to using 'wget' to snag the files and a copy
11 of the latest ebuild. I thought the command string given the the page::
12
13 vs -d :pserver:anonymous@××××××××××××××.org:/var/cvsroot co
14 gentoo-x86/app-admin/rackview/files
15
16 was support to download the files and the ebuild, manifest etc etc.?
17
18 Is there a single (anoncvs) command syntax to use, in general to pull
19 complete (theoretically compilable) sources from the archive? It's been
20 a while so my cvs could easily be incorrect....
21
22 wget is a champ.....
23
24 curiously,