From: R0b0t1 <r030t1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Attic files (app-admin/rackview) removed?
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2016 17:13:24
1 On Jun 7, 2016 12:11 PM, "James" <wireless@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > James <wireless <at> tampabay.rr.com> writes:
6 > > https://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo-x86/app-admin/
7 > > rackview/?hideattic=0
8 >
9 > > rackview-0.09-r3.ebuild seems to have been removed from the attic?
12 > I have to revert to using 'wget' to snag the files and a copy
13 > of the latest ebuild. I thought the command string given the the page::
14 >
15 > vs -d :pserver:anonymous@××××××××××××××.org:/var/cvsroot co
16 > gentoo-x86/app-admin/rackview/files
17 >
18 > was support to download the files and the ebuild, manifest etc etc.?
19 >
20 > Is there a single (anoncvs) command syntax to use, in general to pull
21 > complete (theoretically compilable) sources from the archive? It's been
22 > a while so my cvs could easily be incorrect....
23 >
24 > wget is a champ.....
25 >
26 > curiously,
27 > James
30 Use the recursive option. Save the files to your portage tree.