From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: xmms alternative
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 06:09:37
1 · Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>:
2
3 > I recommend the use of the xine engine in amarok. There are no real
4 > plugins to speak of that you need, although I do have the following
5 > use flags:
6 >
7 > [ebuild R ] media-sound/amarok-1.4.3-r1 USE="kde visualization
8 > xinerama -aac -arts -debug -ifp -ipod -mysql -njb -noamazon -opengl
9 > -postgres -real (-xmms)"
10
11 Hm. How do you make amarok use the xine engine? As far as I can
12 tell, there's at least no USE flag for this, is there?
13
14 Alexander Skwar
15 --
16 BOFH Excuse #151:
17
18 Some one needed the powerstrip, so they pulled the switch plug.
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list