From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: xmms alternative
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 06:16:34
1 On 10/23/06, Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name> wrote:
2 > · Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>:
3 >
4 > > I recommend the use of the xine engine in amarok. There are no real
5 > > plugins to speak of that you need, although I do have the following
6 > > use flags:
7 > >
8 > > [ebuild R ] media-sound/amarok-1.4.3-r1 USE="kde visualization
9 > > xinerama -aac -arts -debug -ifp -ipod -mysql -njb -noamazon -opengl
10 > > -postgres -real (-xmms)"
11 >
12 > Hm. How do you make amarok use the xine engine? As far as I can
13 > tell, there's at least no USE flag for this, is there?
14
15 Nope, no use flag.
16
17 Configure Amarok... -> Engine -> Sound System
18
19 -Richard
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list