From: "微蔡" <microcai@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: pk <peterk2@××××××××.se>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [ANNOUNCE] I like systemd now :)
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 12:55:14
1 在 2012年11月11日 星期日 13:28:35,pk 写道:
2 > On 2012-11-11 08:33, 微蔡 wrote:
3 > > byebye haters . Comunitiy doesn't need people like you.
4 >
5 > Ah, instead of a rational explanation of what kind of problem systemd
6 > solves for me you conclude: I'm a hater?... Well, I do hate solutions
7 > looking for problems to solve, especially where there are none to solve,
8 > and especially being forced into using them. So, I conclude: "The
9 > community doesn't need people like YOU!"
10 >
11 > > Then find something to boost the BIOS. Yeah , UEFI goes out, and you
12 > > say: BIOS is fine with me , I don't need UEFI.
13 >
14 > I'm running UEFI here (which runs on top of BIOS) on two motherboards.
15 > If you think UEFI replaces BIOS, research it[1][2]. Yes, it's intended
16 > to replace BIOS sometime (most likely very far) in the future.
17 >
18 > [1]:http://www.extremetech.com/computing/96985-demystifying-uefi-the-long-ov
19 > erdue-bios-replacement [2]:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFI
20 >
21 > For the record, I have bought equipment that can be made compatible with
22 > coreboot, which I intend to "install" when I can find the time. coreboot
23 > is a true BIOS replacement (basically it focuses on just initialising
24 > the hardware and let "payloads" setup whatever services are needed).
25 > Solving the "BIOS" problem permanently and with technical elegance. So
26 > yes, I will replace UEFI/BIOS sometime in the future...
27 >
28 > > You maybe paid by some Linux hate company to express like this.
29 >
30 > Hm... maybe you're paid by some Linux hate company to destroy it from
31 > within (also known as "astroturfer")? I see you have a fedora mail
32 > address so why are you here on a Gentoo-list? Trying to push an
33 > agenda/preach?
34 >
35 > PS. I used to think Redhat was a really good "open source citizen" (I
36 > even used their distro in the late 90'ies), and they still are in some
37 > respects, but forcing, in my eyes, inferior technology onto the Linux
38 > world is not ok, IMO.
39
40 ok , then why hate systemd ? you seems to hate systemd with no reason.
41
42 BTW: I don't work for Red Hat. We are behinde the Wall . we work day and
43 night for apple. even that, I don't have the so called "best job in china."
46 > Best regards
47 >
48 > Peter K
49 --