From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: LiveDVD with ZFS?
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 20:39:12
1 On Wed, 9 Jan 2013 15:29:08 +0000 (UTC)
2 James <wireless@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > > The link is for The End of the World edition - AFAIK it's
5 > > dual-purpose and can do installs. Surely you just find and click
6 > > the big Install button and let it do what it needs to do?
7 >
8 > I went to bed during the download, so later on today, we'll give
9 > her (end of the world-baby) a spin.......
10 >
11 > PS, I sure hope she does a "Mayan Love Dance" during the installation.
12
13 Now you are being silly. There's no dancing involved. What you get is a
14 giant planet sized object suddenly appears in the sky [1] appearing out
15 of nowhere and threatens to smash you and the DVD to bits. Sheesh, I
16 thought everyone knew *that* :-)
19 [1] Where it comes from is uncertain, let's just call it $MAGIC[2]
20 [2] Or call it "narrativium" for those sensible souls living on the Disc
25 Alan McKinnon
26 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com