From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: LiveDVD with ZFS?
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 15:31:18
1 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon <at> gmail.com> writes:
5 > Are you not maybe making this more complicated than it needs to be?
6
7 This comes from too many years of education, statistically. Now
8 that I''m an independent consultant, we call this sort of thing
9
10 BILLABLE HOURS......................!
11
12 > The link is for The End of the World edition - AFAIK it's dual-purpose
13 > and can do installs. Surely you just find and click the big
14 > Install button and let it do what it needs to do?
15
16 I went to bed during the download, so later on today, we'll give
17 her (end of the world-baby) a spin.......
18
19 PS, I sure hope she does a "Mayan Love Dance" during the installation.
22 thx,
23 James