From: Michael Kintzios <michaelkintzios@××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] kmail delete problem
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 11:35:36
1 > -----Original Message-----
2 > From: Paul [mailto:gentoo@××××××××××××.com]
3 > Sent: 02 February 2006 10:04
4 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
5 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kmail delete problem
8 > On Wednesday 01 Feb 2006 16:29, Michael Kintzios wrote:
9 > > > -----Original Message-----
10 > > > From: Paul [mailto:gentoo@××××××××××××.com]
11 >
12 > > > I raised the original mouse problem which I thought was
13 > > > resolved by changing
14 > > > the mouse protocal to "ExplorerPS/2". Although the mouse
15 > > > works OK It still
16 > > > appears to be SOMETIMES double clicking.
17 > > > I have noticed that on boot I get an error "module mousedev
18 > > > not found" and
19 > > > something else but I don't appear to have a boot log!!!
20 > >
21 > > For besides the hardware related messages in dmesg and xorg.0.log
22 > > messages you can also check the last boot cycle in /var/log/syslog.
23 >
24 > Mick
25 > I don't have a directory /var/log/syslog. I have been looking
26 > for a boot log,
27 > I suppose I need to turn it on somehow.
28 > Do you know how?
29 > Thanks
30
31 I'll try to look into it tonight (away from my PC now) and get back to
32 you.
33 --
34 Regards,
35 Mick