From: Paul <gentoo@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kmail delete problem
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 10:13:30
1 On Wednesday 01 Feb 2006 16:29, Michael Kintzios wrote:
2 > > -----Original Message-----
3 > > From: Paul [mailto:gentoo@××××××××××××.com]
4
5 > > I raised the original mouse problem which I thought was
6 > > resolved by changing
7 > > the mouse protocal to "ExplorerPS/2". Although the mouse
8 > > works OK It still
9 > > appears to be SOMETIMES double clicking.
10 > > I have noticed that on boot I get an error "module mousedev
11 > > not found" and
12 > > something else but I don't appear to have a boot log!!!
13 >
14 > For besides the hardware related messages in dmesg and xorg.0.log
15 > messages you can also check the last boot cycle in /var/log/syslog.
16
17 Mick
18 I don't have a directory /var/log/syslog. I have been looking for a boot log,
19 I suppose I need to turn it on somehow.
20 Do you know how?
21 Thanks
22 Paul
23 --
24 This message has been sent using kmail with gentoo linux
25 --
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list