From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] TRAMP is not working
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2018 17:13:39
1 On Monday, September 3, 2018 2:51:11 PM CEST Melleus wrote:
2 > Hi all!
3 >
4 > After emerging new Emacs (v.26) I got TRAMP broken. I do not use it
5 > often, so I hit the problem only today. Instead of opening file it
6 > complains with the following message (regardless of protocols and
7 > local/remote files):
8 >
9 > "Couldn't find local shell prompt for zsh"
10 >
11 > I might be possibly doing something wrong, but before the update there
12 > were no issues. Reading TRAMP manual brought to me no enlightenment on
13 > what's happening either.
14 >
15 > Thanks ahead.
16