From: Joseph <syscon780@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: qpdfview - asking for qt4 or qt5
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 22:46:41
1 On 04/25/15 20:43, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 >On 25/04/15 19:54, Joseph wrote:
3 >> I've on my system "qpdfview" (without qt*) but the system wants to
4 >> upgrade to qpdfview-0.4.13-r1
5 >> and it is asking for qt4 or qt5
6 >>[...]
7 >> Why?
8 >
9 >Because it can now be build using Qt4 or Qt5. You have to choose one.
10 >
11 >If you're on KDE4, enable the qt4 USE flag (otherwise the application
12 >won't integrate with KDE desktop.) If you're not on KDE4, then you might
13 >as well choose qt5.
14
15 I'm using older version and have neither Qt4 nor Qt5
16 So I'm surprized they are forcing on me Qt.
17
18 I've solved the problem "qpdfview" removed the package.
21 Joseph