From: Jarry <mr.jarry@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How can I fix wrong boot order?
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 17:42:15
1 On 30-Oct-13 2:49, Dustin C. Hatch wrote:
2
3 >> So how can I fix it on the 1st server, so that syslog-ng starts
4 >> after network interface is up?
5 >
6 > I would probably fix this by adding
7 > rc_need="net"
8 > to /etc/conf.d/syslog-ng
9
10 That's probably cleanest solution. Thanks, it worked like a charm!
11 The only thing that remains mystery for me is: why on my other
12 servers syslog-ng is started after network even without this trick?
13
14 Jarry
15 --
17 This mailbox accepts e-mails only from selected mailing-lists!
18 Everything else is considered to be spam and therefore deleted.