From: Xi Shen <davidshen84@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] i cannot browser if the system is up too long
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 03:03:39
1 On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 2:55 AM, Stroller
2 <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
3 >
4 > How are you connecting to the net?
7 yes, i connect to the net through a router. and i share the router
8 with my roommates.
9
10 > Are you sure this isn't the router? Have you tried switching it off and back
11 > on again? (seriously)
14 i do not think so. if it is the router has the problem, all people
15 using that router will suffer the same problem. but it is only me have
16 this problem.
17
18 > There is a tendency in BitTorrent to fill up the NAT tables of routers with
19 > insufficient RAM. I cannot explain why this would appear not to affect ping.
22 my BT client use a fix port to connect to the net, and i guess it
23 cannot configure the NAT table of the router.
27 Best Regards,
28 David Shen
29
30 http://twitter.com/davidshen84/