From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Grub and multiple distros on LVM [was duplicate gentoo system ...]
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 11:01:32
1 Dale wrote:
2 > Peter Humphrey wrote:
3 >> On Wednesday, 25 November 2020 15:20:41 GMT Dale wrote:
4 >>
5 >>> P. S. I been meaning to ask this for ages now. What happened to our
6 >>> other Allan? I think he was from Africa or something and admin'd a
7 >>> bunch of puters there. McKinnon or something like that was the past
8 >>> name. I haven't seen him post in a long time. I hope he is OK and all.
9 >> Yes, me too. South Africa, wasn't it? Perhaps a telecomms utility, though
10 >> that's a guess.
11 >>
12 >> I just assumed he'd finally grown tired of all us cloth-heads...
15 > The last message I can find from him was in February of 2018.  I'm gonna
16 > try to send a message direct.  See if he responds.
17 >
18 > Dale
19 >
24 I got a message from him.  At least we will know he is OK.  All his
25 machines was switched to Arch Linux and he wasn't using Gentoo anymore.
26 So, he unsubscribed and got active with Arch.
27
28 Miss the guy but glad he is OK and nothing happened to him.
29
30 Dale
31