From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] E17 lock screen
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 23:19:21
1 On Saturday 22 Dec 2012 01:29:57 Kevin Brandstatter wrote:
2 > So e17 just came out and ive been using for a bit. The only problem
3 > ive had with it is that i cant check the option to lock the screen on
4 > suspend. I don't think this is a problem on some of the other
5 > distributions so thought it could be a policy problem on gentoo.
6 >
7 > Curious if anyone else uses e17/has this problem and maybe a fix. or
8 > just for suggestions of where to look
9
10 I can't select it here either, but I suspect that this may be because I do not
11 use xscreenlock or equivalent.
12
13 Have you tried posting either at the e17 or the enlightenment@g.o
14 mailing lists?