From: Daniel Pielmeier <daniel.pielmeier@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Performance problem at writing big files and Multitasking
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 22:26:01
1 > What I/O scheduler are you using? Did you try to experiment with the
2 > deadline or the cfq I/O schedulers?
3 > If you have them enabled in your kernel config, read
4 > Documentation/block/switching-sched.txt and see if things get better
5 > after changing the I/O scheduler for your hard disk.
6 > Of course, your problem might be caused by something else altogether.
7
8 I have tried the three available schedulers but unfortunately this has
9 no effect.
10 --
11 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list