From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] libpng15: fltk & graphicsmagick failed to build
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 17:04:28
1 On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 12:59 PM, <meino.cramer@×××.de> wrote:
2 > Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> [11-10-17 18:40]:
3 >> On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 7:42 PM,  <meino.cramer@×××.de> wrote:
4 >> > Hi,
5 >> >
6 >> > after updating to lipng15 and rebuilding all needed stuff, fltk
7 >> > and graphicsmagick exhibit build failures:
8 >> >
9 >>
10 >> I got similar errors for some other package on my wife's machine last
11 >> night. In that case they were solved by using the ~amd64 version of
12 >> the package.
13 >>
14 >> - Mark
17 > ...and I thought, the credo is "dont mix 'em"....
18
19 Unless you know what you're doing, or can avoid annoying someone who does.
20
21 This is a transition period for libpng, and those are always messy.
22 They're still working on getting things stabilized, as a lot of
23 currently masked versions are the only versions with libpng15 support.
26 :wq