From: Chris Stankevitz <chrisstankevitz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge xfce-base/thunar: lobotomy needed
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 02:39:11
1 On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 6:53 PM, Canek Peláez Valdés <caneko@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Can I see your USE
3
4 Canek,
5
6 Thank you for your help. My USE flags are pretty benign. I'm
7 beginning to suspect something is grossly wrong with my setup. Below
8 I will post my USE line from make.conf and my entire package.use.
9
10 # make.conf
11 #
12 # 2012-09-10: Added udev, X, python to appease xorg
13 # 2012-09-10: Added -gnome dbus" to appease the xfce configuration guide
14 USE="mmx sse sse2 udev X python -gnome dbus"
15
16 # package.use
17 # 2012-09-10: appease xfce4-meta
18 sys-fs/udev gudev
19 sys-auth/consolekit policykit
20 sys-auth/pambase consolekit
21
22 # 2012-09-10: appease thunar
23 xfce-base/thunar -udev
24
25 > Also, your xfce-meta installation didn't pull thunar because you
26 > didn't set the (surprise) thunar USE flag.
27
28 Ahh. It's coming back to me now. I believe I had it set originally
29 but dropped it when I discovered the mess it created.
30
31 Thank you,
32
33 Chris