From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Experiences with gtk3-nocsd?
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 16:09:28
1 On 2015-09-29, Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > I'm sick and tired of the Gnome "CSD" nonsense which appears to be a
4 > concerted effort to break gtk+ apps on all desktops other than very
5 > specific configurations of Gnome desktops. To the Gnome developer's
6 > credit, they seem to have been quite successful in that effort.
7
8 The app that's causing all the pain is evince (if I could abandon
9 acroread, I wouldn't need elevety-hundred packages built with 32-bit
10 support). I just found atril, which is more-or-less a fork of evince
11 sans all all the gtk3/Gnome CSD BS. For now, I think I'll just ditch
12 evince.
13
14 No if only there was "print current view" option in atril....
17 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! Were these parsnips
18 at CORRECTLY MARINATED in
19 gmail.com TACO SAUCE?