From: Glenn Enright <elinar@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is my video card or motherboard going?
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 04:25:54
1 On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 17:26, Joseph wrote:
2 <snip>
3 > > what type of monitor are you using? can you test that on another box to
4 > > see if it gives a good picture? Also does increasing the colour
5 > > saturation on the monitor make the problem significantly worse? Make sure
6 > > there are no new speakers or magnetic things too close by.
7 >
8 > It seems to me you were right. The problem is with monitor, this is NEC
9 > 18in LCD monitor. The good thing is that it just happened one week
10 > before warranty is about to expire.
11 >
12 > --
13 > #Joseph
14
15 Lol still sucks but good job spotted it now eh. Luck getting it fixed ASAP for
16 you :).
19 You will overcome the attacks of jealous associates.
20 --
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list