From: simply change <adaptit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how to deploy a video lab?
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 10:29:46
1 friend David,
2
3 first of all thank you very much for your co-operation.
4
5 so i don't want to try out MASKED cinelerra video editor. you tell me to use
6 the best one.
9 On 7/27/05, David Miller <david3d@×××××.com> wrote:
10 >
11 > Last time I tried Cinelerra it was not what I would call production
12 > ready and feature wise it can not replace Premier. However if you
13 > want to test it out see the following link for instructions on how to
14 > use portage and correctly deal with masked packages.
15 > http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Use_Portage_Correctly
16 >
17 > In short you can do the following and then emerge normally.
18 >
19 > echo "media-video/cinelerra ~x86" >> /etc/portage/package.keywords
20 >
21 > --
22 > David
23 >