From: David Miller <david3d@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how to deploy a video lab?
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 20:52:24
1 Last time I tried Cinelerra it was not what I would call production
2 ready and feature wise it can not replace Premier. However if you
3 want to test it out see the following link for instructions on how to
4 use portage and correctly deal with masked packages.
5 http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Use_Portage_Correctly
6
7 In short you can do the following and then emerge normally.
8
9 echo "media-video/cinelerra ~x86" >> /etc/portage/package.keywords
12 David
13