From: BRM <bm_witness@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Removing KDE 3.5? Or reason to keep it around?
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 19:43:30
1 ----- Original Message ----
2
3 > From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
4 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
5 > > On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 11:12:18 -0600, Dale wrote:
6 > >> Did you mean to say that you CAN'T break a system be editing world
7 > >> because the critical packages aren't in there?
8 > > indeed I did.
9 > >> At least I am not the only one that leaves out the NOT sometimes.
10 > > The difference is, I don't blame it on hal :P
11 > But hal doesn't do the typing, we do. Poor old hal broke my rig and it
12 > just doesn't work so, I broke it. I guess removing it could be called
13 > breaking it. ;-)
14
15 Wouldn't that be a break-up?
16 ;-)
17
18 Ben
19
20 P.S. Thanks all for the help on this one. Got everything straightened out, and KDE3.5 has been removed. :D