From: Jim <Jim@×××××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New USE flags???
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 03:34:26
1 Justin Findlay wrote:
2 > On 5/8/06, JimD <Jim@×××××××××××××××××.org> wrote:
3 >>
4 >> How would you recommend changing USE flags or making them better? You
5 >> should post suggestions to the devs. I think they need some fixing as
6 >> well. However, I haven't really thought much about it and so have no
7 >> real useful suggestions, yet.
8 >
9 > OK, let's think about this for a second. I'm just shooting from the
10 > hip here. It may very well be that I don't have any substantial
11 > improvements for USE flags.
12 >
13 > but I think it would be easier and faster to set/unset use flags
14 > if they were catergorized.
15
16 I like it. Sounds like a good idea to me ;)
17
18 Jim
19 --
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list